Penrith Arts & Culture Strategy
Penrith Town Council is seeking to develop and implement a 5-year Arts & Culture strategy for Penrith which will be shaped within the context of existing and approved strategies and alongside the Penrith Neighbourhood Plan. It is envisaged that the implementation of an Arts & Culture strategy will bring a range of social and economic benefits to the town and its residents. It is expected that the strategy will contribute to:
- The attraction of inward investment through the stimulation of the creative economy
- Securing new funding streams
- Increasing the number of tourists and visitors
- The regeneration and revitalisation of the town centre
- Retention of existing businesses and the attraction of new businesses
- Creating jobs and supporting new talent
- The development of new skills leading to increased employment prospects and opportunities
If you would like to submit a quotation you should:
- Submit one electronic copy of the quotation application form to;
By 28/02/2020 at 12 pm.
2. Provide a statement of the composition of proposed project team including CVs, relevant qualifications and any other relevant information.
Please click HERE for the specification and application form.
The Council must publish details of every invitation to tender for contracts to provide goods and/or services with a value that exceeds £5,000. Publish details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value that exceeds £5,000. This must be published quarterly. To view the Council’s current contractors list please click Here.