ROOM HIRE & FACILITIES
- The meeting rooms are not available on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- The meeting rooms are accessible via a ramp, electric swing front door and there is an accessible toilet.
- A portable hearing loop is available.
- The Board Room can seat up to 12 people.
- The Meeting Room can seat up to 4 people.
- Meeting rooms can be hired separately or maybe combined hire if you require “break out” spaces. The Council Office reception area can also be used for a break out area if the office is closed to the public at no charge.
- There is a portable screen and projector and hirers are asked to request this facility in advance of the booking.
- Free guest WIFI available.
- Free water and hot drink making facilities are also available.
BOARD ROOM MEETING ROOM
ROOM HIRE BOOKING FEES
Meeting Room for meetings at the following hourly rates:
Businesses, large organisations, non-political organisations, other authorities:
- Board Room – £12.00ph
£30.00 for a morning (3 hours)
£42.00 for the afternoon (4 hours)
- Meeting Room – £6.00ph
£15.00 for a morning (3 hours)
£21.00 for the afternoon (4 hours)
- For combined usage – £15.00ph
£37.00 for a morning (3 hours)
£52.00 for the afternoon (4 hours)
Registered charities: Discounted charge rate 20% of hourly rate.
Local groups affiliated to the Town Council: No charge
- Penrith Community Gardeners
- Fairhill Community Group
- Penrith Allotment Association
- Penrith in Bloom
The decision regarding the rate to charge the hirer is delegated to the officers of the Council.
Please click here to download the booking form and return to: