Cold to Cosy Homes Training Event
21st November 2019
Skill up on the fantastic new Cold to Cosy Homes Cumbria scheme and then spread the word to your clients or community.
November 21st, 2019 9:30 AM
A half-day training session to learn all about the new Cold to Cosy Homes Cumbria service, and how it can help your clients, service users and people in your community.
This free service offers clear advice and practical help – including free draughtproofing and energy-saving equipment, LED bulbs, advice on energy tariffs and referrals for other improvements.
The training session will give you a thorough understanding about the service, what it offers, how to refer your clients or people in your community, and what the process will be for them.
It will be held in Kendal on the morning of Thursday 21 November, and we’ll confirm the venue and exact timings shortly.
The training will cover:
- What the Cold to Cosy Homes service offers to householders (and including the Warm Homes Eden service in Eden)
- Who is eligible for the service
- How to refer someone by phone, email or online
- How to help someone get an advice visit booked in or support someone by attending a visit (for those who need assistance)
- Other ways for you to help people to access this support
After the session, you’ll have all the information you need to spread the word about this fantastic free service and make sure the people you support can benefit from it.
(If you can’t make it to this session, there’s another chance to attend in Carlisle or Penrith during January or February. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register an interest in this training instead.)